Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's raining again so this year really nobody can complain about not enough of that stuff. Let's hope I get some dinner as sometimes the fire wood also gets wet and then I'll go to bed hungry.
In other news: when I speak of doing this or that in the village with somebody most of the time I'll be talking of musyoki. He's the only one completely open, honest (90% of the time) and interested in me and I enjoy prefer his company to anybody else's. He is increadibly helpful when it comes to cooking, going some place or passing the day. I play a lot with the toddler of the sister to Peter and am his second nanny when the grand mother isn't around. I'm hoping to make a long lasting impression and that he'll be as open, if not more to future volunteers, as musyoki. There are also two boys who like fooling around with me. One lives with the grand mother (Mwendwa) and the other lives in musyoki's compound (Ken). The first lost both his parents when he was young and the latter's father just died 2 weeks ago in an accident in Nairobi.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment